Avantree Certified aptX HD Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver for TV, Low Latency Wireless Audio Adapter for 2 Headphones, Long Range, Voice Guide, Touch Screen, Splitter for Wire & Wireless - Oasis Plus BT5.0
- AUDIO HUB FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT: Use the Avantree Oasis Plus as a Bluetooth TRANSMITTER to Bluetooth-enable your TV, AV Receiver, Radio and other home audio source devices to stream music to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Or use it as a Bluetooth RECEIVER, to Bluetooth-enable your home stereo or AV Receiver and wirelessly stream music from your cellphone/PC.
- WIRED & BLUETOOTH SIMULTANEOUS SUPPORT: Supports both wired (bypass mode) and Bluetooth output simultaneously. Watch TV and independently control volume for both a pair of Bluetooth headphones and connected a wired speaker at the same time.WIRED & BLUETOOTH SIMULTANEOUS AUDIO: Simultaneously output audio to both a wired and wireless connection (Bluetooth). Watch TV and independently control volume for a connected wired speaker and a pair of Bluetooth headphones at the same time. Ideal solution
- SUPPORTS APTX HD: Standard CD quality is 16bit. Using aptX-HD wirelessly stream 24bit music quality for a ‘better-than-CD’ listening experience. Works with any aptX-HD Bluetooth headphone, to stream audio in high definition, allowing you to pick up on all the details and nuances in your favorite music.
- LONG RANGE: Class 1 Bluetooth technology and an optimized antenna design enable the Avantree Oasis Plus to achieve a range of up to 164ft (50m).
- DUAL-LINK APTX LOW LATENCY - Simultaneously stream audio to 2 headphones/speakers with virtually no lip-sync delay while watching TV, movies or gaming. (NOTE: Your receiving device - headphones / speakers must also support aptX Low Latency
This is a 164FT LONG RANGE Bluetooth Transmitter, Receiver and bypass (direct cable connection) 3-in-1 Device. Supports both wired (bypass mode) and Bluetooth output simultaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: I think the range is not long enough as expected.
- Work with Class 1 design overhead headphones - up to 164ft (50m) in open air line-of-sight conditions and up to 50-70ft (20-30m) indoors.
- TWS earbuds and other compact devices with short internal antennae may only achieve a limited range.
- Operation range can be affected by physical obstructions (walls, people, etc.), wireless interference (Wi-Fi routers, Wireless TV adapters etc.) also depends on receiving device.
Q2: I already hear and see my device is connected, but I still can't hear any sound from the headset / speakers.
- TV/DVD audio settings to PCM in optical mode as Oasis doesn’t support Dolby / DTS format when using optical mode.
- The AUX input is set as the default source - if a 3.5mm audio cable is plugged in the Oasis Plus will always select AUX by default. To select the Optical input source please unplug the AUX audio cable.
- In Bypass mode, AUX to AUX or optical to optical only.
Q3: I can pair my one device well, the audio become cut out or no sound when dual Link
Oasis Plus works best for same brand/model of headphones. Conditions in which Dual Link may not work as well - 2 speakers, 1 headphone + 1 speaker, 2 different brands / models of headphones. Suggest to use with Avantree Audition Pro.