Note:If you don't know if I can copy to your equipment, please send product information to customer service, let the customer give you answer.
Duplicate Your Existing Remote Controllers:
1. Vehicle central locking systems
2. Electronic gates
3. Garage doors
4. Electrical appliances/Home automation i.e. lights
5. Car sunroofs
6. Car/Motorbike alarms
Programming transmitters to receiver
The remote control is the same function as your original remote.it should programming with original receiver according to your original Manual when you get it.
1. Locate the Learn / Code Set button on the motor. This is usually under the lamp cover, or on the back of the motor.
2. Press the Learn / Code Set button once, then let go. A light should illuminate.
3. Press the desired transmitter button once, and the light will go out.
4. Press the remote again the the light will flash on the motor and then go out, signifying the remote has been coded.
5. Test the operation of the remote.